- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of a product development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Familiar with agile environment and the SCRUM process with hands-on experience
- working with or managing a team of developers
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill existing product gaps and generate new ideas that will grow market share.