Plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support to plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Work out the quantity of materials required for production with the shift manager on duty.
- Count accurately, confirm and agree on the quantity of all finished products with the warehouse storekeeper/checker and security officer.
- Reconcile all figures with the auditors at the end of the exercise and send report to the shift manager.
- Post raw material from warehouse to production work in progress (WIP).
- Receive incoming raw material into inventory.
THE PERSON MUST
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.• Be a self-motivated team player.• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.• Pay keen attention to details.• Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
• NABTEB, Trade Test.• 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar industry.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.