We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to provide high level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing a full secretarial and administrative service, ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- To act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive Officer by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organize travel and accommodation when required
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems, ensuring the needs of the Chief executive are met.
- To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls,
- Drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- To provide support for Board of Director meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers and reports, taking minutes and following up action points.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 8 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.