We are looking to hire a smart and agile personal assistant to a company executive.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Provide analyst and project management support.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Prepare briefing and updates on relevant issues, outstanding projects, and personal activities; identify issues, develop contingencies and suggest remedies
- Manage the company executive's dairy and schedule appointments accordingly
- Create briefs and agendas, establish priorities, and responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for all key internal meetings involving the executive including weekly management meetings;
- Support the executive in developing, planning, and executing company-wide, and or wide communications and events, including weekly management meetings and others
- Conduct Business Planning, incubation, and research (internet and site visits)
- Manage and secure executive's office/personal documents and files through hard and electronic documentation, filing processes for referral purposes
- Prepare travel itinerary for international/local meetings while making necessary visa and accommodation arrangements
- Attend management meetings to take coherent minutes and produce high-quality documentation
- Assist with official issues.
- An individual currently undergoing NYSC is preferred
- Graduate in Finance, Economics, or a related field with a first-class or 2.1
- Agile and ready to get his hands busy.
- Can work Independently
- Manage multiple projects.
- The ideal candidate must be based in Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.