We are a recycling and commodity trading company and our factory is along Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo. We export various metals – Lead, Aluminium and Mica. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to act as a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
- Salary: N600,000 to N1,200,000
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Direct Reports: CEO
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and the office in general. She will help the CEO to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks
- Provide Administrative Support for the CEO
- Managing office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with mails and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Managing accounts, budgets and petty cash
- Run errands including Bank runs and Personal errands.
- Will be involved in decision making for CEO from time to time.
- Must learn within the first month and have extensive knowledge of the organisation including but not limited to;
- Key Personnel, roles and duties
- Key processes, procedures and methodologies within he organisation
- Must be proactive – be able to anticipate solutions to problems
- Must be solutions-driven – resolve issues before or as soon as they occur
- Must be able to manage her time and resources efficiently
- Must have good people and team management skills
- Ability to drive a car to assist in moving around
- Primary location will be on the Island but should be able to move around anywhere in Lagos.