The role will consist of intensive, prospective customer follow up with the aim of conversion to paying students. The role also entails providing constant administrative support to manage the student’s application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
The role entails an ability to multitask, persistence, excellent marketing skills, intermediate computer skills, as well as, a high degree of attention to details. Excellent knowledge of the use of social media to reach and manage prospective clients will be considered a huge plus.
• Email/Telephone/Social Media etc. – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
• Intense and continuous follow up on prospective clients with a view to converting them to customers
• Continuous counseling and follow up of Students
• Keep all entries in the Database up to date so as to maintain Excel files for follow up of students
• Prepare and send applications for students
• Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
• Visa Checking - confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
• Message Board – stay up to date with new information by reading the message board
• Office Visits – take part in and assist with overseas partner institution visits
• Overseas Education Fairs and Open days –assist with arrangements for these events,
and other exhibitions as above
• Assist with any marketing initiatives and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
• A graduate degree with minimum second class lower division
• Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
• Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent marketing and customer persuasion skills
• Good with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with social media for marketing purposes
• Ability to undertake some travel across Nigeria for PR activities and to conduct student interview sessions, pre-departure briefings and student counseling
• Target driven
To apply please send a full CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to Jobs@escceducationuk.co.uk
Please note that ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.