- Answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with the daily operation of the call centre to include the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- At least an academic qualification of HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Hausa or Igbo language (Fluently spoken and written).
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Good Customer Management skills
- Understands how to work with MS Office, like Excel, Word, etc.
- Effective communications skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change is critical.
- Familiar with Sports betting (added advantage)
- At least 2 years of call centre experience.
Salary: NGN 75,000