NEWLAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Marketing & Communications
The Candidate will help to expand the school’s clientele and ensure increasing enrolment. This role will help in raising the visibility and brand awareness of the school by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to attract new students across the school’s portfolio, publicize the strengths of the school, and promote the profile of the School as a whole to external audiences.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Identify, develop, manage & deliver enrolment targets for the school.
- Generate new enrolment leads and follow up on all enrolment inquiries.
- Management of the school’s social media platforms.
- Plan and implement a strategy for business development and enrolment so as to meet the agreed school development and improvement plans.
- Monitor, review, and evaluate all enrolment and business opportunities, for the school.
- Be responsible for all marketing and advertising affairs of the school.
- Oversight of website including design and generation of content.
- Ensure that the website content is up to date and appeals to potential parents and students.
- Be responsible for monitoring and ensuring an increase in website traffic.
- Update the website with all examinations and admissions information.
- Manage of all the school’s social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Create online/social media communities that promote the school’s brand.
- Market the school through various channels with the objective of achieving annual student enrolment projections.
- Make presentations to potential parents and students at identified feeder schools.
- Make presentations and representation at relevant educational and other fairs and exhibitions.
- Identify target parent clusters and market the school accordingly.
- Prepare and deliver content for marketing presentations, physically and virtually.
- Be responsible for building relationships with target feeder schools and Parent Teacher Associations of such schools.
- Produce marketing and informational communications such as newsletters for delivery through various platforms including email and social media.
- Ensure that Key School Information (KSI) such as core values, student population, staff strength, academic performance highlights, curricula offered, facilities, and the school’s physical size are easily accessible on all the school’s platforms.
- Be responsible for developing an annual marketing plan as determined by the school’s priorities.
- Ensure that the correct narrative about the school is in the media.
- Ensure key school events are adequately and appropriately publicized.
- Manage the school’s brand.
- Ensure the school’s key events get significant publicity mileage.
- Integrate and give additional visibility to Alumni activities, news, and success stories through the school’s platforms.
- Minimum academic qualification of a First Degree or it's equivalent in any discipline, preferably in Marketing or any Business Management courses
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Good Communication skills
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.