Alaro City is a joint venture between Rendeavour, the largest new city and industrial park builder in Africa, and the Lagos State Government. It is one of the fastest-growing real estate and urban development projects in Nigeria. It is conceived on 2,000 hectares of land and has areas for offices, logistics and warehousing, homes, schools, healthcare facilities, hotels, entertainment, and 150 hectares of parks and open spaces. Located in the North West Quadrant of the Lekki Free Zone, Alaro City is ideally situated on the Lekki-Epe Expressway for ease of transportation to Lagos or towards the rest of Nigeria. Alaro City is a secure, predictable, and proven environment for individuals and businesses, and already home to investments by notable global and local businesses such as BUA Group, CAT (Mantrac), Ariel Foods, Kenol, SANA Group, and international real estate developers and investors. It is in close proximity to the future Lagos international airport and close to the region’s largest deep sea port and major Nigerian and international companies. The people in our team are multi-skilled and experts in their respective fields. They possess a unique drive, underpinned by the desire to help improve Africa’s urban development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support in the execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Storytelling to capture the Alaro City opportunity as well as development progress.
- Provide analysis of existing PR environment and brand perception with target audiences, and identify key risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective.
- Develop a social media plan each week and ensure at least 5 posts a week on each social media channel – 5 on Twitter, 5 on Facebook, and 5 on Instagram.
- Measure the effectiveness of implemented advertising, marketing, and communications strategies to improve customer awareness of Nigerian projects.
- Update LinkedIn with news, events, and images.
- Update the YouTube account with project videos.
- Update the website with news, events, images, and other relevant content.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contribute to the production and distribution of monthly newsletters.
- Update the database of marketing/stakeholder contacts on Mailchimp every month.
- Generate online marketing leads to support the overall marketing target.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC to support the marketing strategy.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Assist in the procurement of suppliers for marketing activities.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and use customer-centric insight to influence the marketing strategy and encourage advantageous outcomes for Alaro City
- Provide marketing activity impact assessments that will feed into the weekly marketing reporting.
- Write articles, press releases, etc. for print and online media.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related discipline from a reputable university or tertiary institution;
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital marketing preferably in Real Estate;
- Very strong digital marketing, research, and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Mature, pragmatic, and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.