- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Schedule and set up food preparation in accordance with menus and recipes.
- Document and follow recipes, grams, and measurement standards for all products.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Supervising and managing the cook.
- Organizing relevant training sessions for the team.
- Liaise between the standby and the lobby staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure products are ready on time.
- Receiving unfinished products from the store.
- Any other assigned duties by the management.
- Ability to utilize time and resources effectively
- Planning, Organizing and Control skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, motivation and people skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Degree or it's equivalent in Hospitality Management
- Over 2 years Experience