Key Accounts Manager
We are looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role, the successful hire will need to have a very fine eye for sales, and Customer relationship. Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues / complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in the Merchant business
- Must have an android phone.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.