Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures and monitor all HR activities and practices to ensure compliance.
• Conduct salary survey within labor market to determine competitive compensation plan
• Administer salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization
• Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, terminating and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Recruits, interviews and selects employees to fill vacant positions
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, policies, procedures and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Keep records of benefits plans participation such as medical, insurance and pension schemes, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations and employee statistics.
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relation’s issues and labour laws.
• Managing the performance review process to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reason for separation.
• Development and co-ordination of training and development strategy as per company’s needs
• Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Prepare budgets for human resources operations.
Education and Experience
i. Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences
ii. Diploma in personnel Management
iii. At least 3 -5 years experience in human resource management
i. Good communication skills
ii. Knowledge of labour laws and Employment Act
iii. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
iv. Good analytical skills
v. Effective listening skills
vi. Computer literate
Personality and Disposition – Integrity, Team player, versatile, ability to work with people from different levels, ability to work independently