Soteria Eye Clinic is looking for an experienced HR Officer to assist the organization to achieve its goals and objectives via proper utilization of human resources; provision of operational support and maintenance of healthy working relationships among all employees. An ideal candidate must be a professional with hands-on experience in HR and administrative processes, effective communication, and excellent relationship management skills. Must be able to juggle various administrative tasks promptly, vast in handling personnel-related issues and supporting employees while adhering to Employment & Labour Laws.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Recruitment of the right people to fill vacant positions at the right time.
- Support performance management processes by monitoring and identifying skills gaps and development needs, and aligning performance to expectation (KPI).
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to, onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer, and exit.
- Form, update, and maintain up-to-the-minute employee records.
- Assist with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries in the region.
- Educate staff on changes in policies, procedures, or working standards and ensure compliance.
- Support in the review, development, and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with government laws.
- Assist in the coordination of HR projects ( meetings, training, seminars, surveys).
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.