We seek to hire a Graphics Design Intern who is passionate about visual storytelling and possesses basic graphics design skills.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Learn Project-Based Learning frameworks
- Learn how to research and evaluate online curriculum
- Learn Digitizing Instructional content
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, and critique information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work-related activities
- Ability to give creative graphical interpretations to written materials.
- Use of E-Learning tools and technologies to contribute to content delivery and ensure learning objectives are met.
- E-Learning Design methodologies.
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and understand desired business results for a successful learning solution.
- Work with a team of other creative design specialists to design and manage the scope, schedules, milestones, and resources for an assigned learning project.
- Familiarity with modified Agile methodology.
- Ability to transform concepts into appropriate designs using storyboards, frameworks, outlines, sequences, activities, and high-quality products.
- Ability to create simple, compelling, and visually pleasing content.
- Creative use of interactive learning concepts.
- The planned use of metrics and evaluation models for continual improvement.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/BSc in any discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of cognate experience in creative design.
- Proficiency in creative tools Adobe Suite, and Articulate Story-line skills will be an advantage.
- Animation and Video editing skills are a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong will to learn and take up new challenges
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent speaking, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.