- Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule and set up food preparation in accordance with menus and recipes
- Place orders for food and supplies
- Monitor workflow in the kitchen, bakery and grilling units
- Analyse delays and production problems
- Test product to ensure quality is maintained
- Interface with various departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain time and production records.
- Maintain high standards of service and quality for customers.
- Ensure all sanitation and safety guidelines are followed
- Ensure consistency in the taste and portioning of all foods produced.
- Should be able to prepare both local and continental dishes for the eatery and lounge
- Must have a minimum of HND or a Degree.
- Must be able to use the computer to input data.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to give a monthly report of usage of materials and advise on ways to cut cost.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.