- Complete a broad number of administrative tasks for the MD including managing an active calendar of appointments and notifying the MD of outstanding online approvals etc.
- Compose and prepare correspondence (sometimes confidential).
- Liaise with the HR & Admin team for MD'S detailed travel plans and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the MD's schedule is followed and respected.
- Provide a bridge of smooth communication between the MD's office and internal departments.
- Manage and oversee special projects.
- Draft acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other clerical tasks on behalf of the MD.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional Maturity.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be efficiently independent.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
Educational, Personal & Experience Requirements:
- This role is opened Preferably to Female applicants
- Must reside within Surulere, Festac, or its environs.
- Bachelor's degree required. A Master's degree is an added advantage.
- 1 - 2 years working experience supporting senior-level executives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) & Social media web platforms.
- Experience and Interest in internal and external communications.
The Executive Assistant to the MD will report directly to the Managing Director.