- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
(1) Advanced typing skills and vast in the usage of Microsoft office (word, Excel, power point, Access and outlook.
(2) Advanced digital marketing experience such as social media platforms and graphics design.
(3) Advanced customers service relationship management.
Availability; Immediate (March 2021)