- The Executive Assistant is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks.
- He/She is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The Executive Assistant is a highly resourceful team player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- The individual has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- He/She will report directly to the CEO.
- Possess excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills.
- Excellent IT skills to cover all Microsoft office at the highest levels.
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Has very strong logistical management skills.
- Articulate in speaking with a good command of the English language
- Experience with secretarial duties such as admin and filing and taking minutes. Someone with initiative and a good middle-class background that gives the confidence to engage company customers.
- The candidate must be flexible and ready to work long hours and also ready to travel. Excellent social media knowledge.
- Ability to research and collate information in a meaningful way.
- The candidate must be creative and teachable.
- A graduate from an accredited University
- Minimum of 3-years experience supporting a senior executive/senior management
- Preferably a female between 25 to 30 years old with at least three years of working experience in verifiable organizations. A male may be considered in exceptional cases.