We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. The executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. You will need to be a resourceful, innovative, and proactive person to support our executive leaders. You must be able to think independently in order to make decisions under pressure, and you will need to possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written to enable you to share information with your supervisors efficiently and effectively. As the Executive Assistant, you will work with executives from various departments and report directly to the CEO.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Minimum academic qualification of a University degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- 3 - 5 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 -200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.