Estuary Business Solutions Limited
Customer Service & Support
Responsible for providing front-line primary business and support to clients on various issues and problems relating to business engagement and readiness of Products and Services. CS will also be responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving customer queries for resolution in a timely manner. This role is also responsible for platform readiness, analysis and reporting on client engagement activities feedback/inquiries and complaint resolution, activity reports, and analysis of the company’s product and services. The activities are not limited to the listed: With the above, you will be required to develop SLA Document; a Support framework, and a procedure that will accommodate, drive and manage all EBS Projects, Products, and Services/Activities based on how you have been inducted to perform the delivery of related services. You will be required to accustom yourself to all relevant practices that would assure a successful outcome. You are required to be diligent with your performance at all times, excellent in your delivery and be customer-centric in your contact with customers/clients and others. As a Customer Support, your role can also include supervising the activities and performance of others, for those assigned this responsibility, your supervisory responsibilities will be clearly outlined and agreed during onboarding and induction.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Understanding and promoting company products and services.
- Deliver a support framework and procedure to drive all Projects
- On-spot visits and canvassing of clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records by giving weekly and monthly reports to your respective leads as required.
- Answering client questions about the company’s product
- Manage end-to-end activities covering customer liaison activities and ensuring a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping the company’s information confidential.
- You will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to meet and exceed the expected business needs and goals.
- Impact the profitability of the company through assigned activities and ensure tactical management of such activities.
- Maintain organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all clients, staff, and regulatory/official bodies
- Other related tasks will also apply.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma
- 3 years of working experience
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.