Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Assist in business acquisitions, planning, retention, and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through the business contract process.
- Create online videos, training guides, FAQs, WebEx training sessions, etc. to benefit all customers.
- Identify and develop problem-solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Meeting targets by bringing in new subscribers
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining client websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system