Customer Service Representative
Inthink Kids Educational Resources
Customer Service & Support
The customer service representative will be directly responsible for customer service and processing of online and phone orders. Other duties for this role will include customer complaint management, handling enquiries, managing third party courier companies and day to day routine tasks execution.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Receive and process online orders
- Update and manage the company’s website and social media pages
- Convert leads into actual sales
- Liase with and manage courier companies
- Develop and maintain an updated customer/vendor lists
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and prepare for exhibitions and outdoor sales events
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Send weekly email blasts, WhatsApp messages, bulk SMS
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any discipline
- 1 year of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.