WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Design, innovate and pioneer a CX program that allows us to offer American and European clients best-in-class Customer Experience teams and solutions.
Work closely with partner clients to understand how CX fits into their overall brand and a business strategy, and build teams that ensure they get the most value from our service.
Launch a talent and development function that amplifies agent growth, keeps agents excited and engaged, and supports internal business objectives.
Partner with internal Account Managers to deliver training programs, team development and internal coaching to drive performance across key KPIs.
Measure and articulate impact of all CX programs and development interventions for key stakeholders.
Customer-focused - you have a genuine obsession for the customer experience above all else, and you understand the importance of delivering exceptional quality to both internal and external customers.
● Dedicated - we are a young, fast-paced, growing, dynamic company. We expect a great deal of both input and output from our teammates, and this role is especially vital to the overall success of operations.
● Experienced - while we are happy to have a wide range of backgrounds join our team, you should have a solid, proven background in building customer experience teams, ideally within the retail or hospitality space.
● Rigorous - for you, "good enough" is not good enough. you approach your work with a thoroughness that is evident in everything you touch.
● High energy - we need positive, upbeat, driven people to lead the way in our commitment to excellence.
● Impact-driven - you're not just looking for a job; you are wildly excited about leveraging your professional experience to change the African narrative.
● 7+ years delivering customer support for American-facing companies, in a managerial capacity
● Proven experience building an American-facing CX team from the ground up, with particular focus on training and development.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across many many levels
● Infinite patience
● A genuine passion for all things learning
● Strong analytical skills
● Highly organized with proven project management skills
● Knowledge of key Customer Experience metrics, KPIs, and business practices preferred
● Bachelors required; MBA or other advanced degree from top-tier program preferred.
This position is open to both consultants and candidates seeking full time opportunities. We offer a globally competitive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to create a program that will impact the lives of thousands of young people in Africa.