Creative Business Development Manager
Management & Business Development
The Creative Business Development Manager specializes in developing new accounts and increasing the business of existing clients.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Define and manage business development strategies to increase revenue for the company.
- Research and identify prospects to find new opportunities and develop strategies and tactics for pursuing selected prospects in line with agency capabilities.
- Work with entire team to set required KPIs and milestones to meet company business development goals.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with partners and clients to maximize value on all sides.
- Build processes and best practices to support the work of business development, including the introduction of tools and systems as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in business administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business development.
- God understanding of the creative industry and the digital economy will be an advantage.
- Socially adept and able to provide quality leadership to a team of creative people.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, and effectively influence internal and external stakeholders.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.