A law firm situated in Lagos Island is seeking to employ a suitable candidate for the position of a Business Development Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Encourage new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals.
- Manage all campaigns through multiple channels such as social media, email and blogs.
- Able to communicate the organization’s brand name, vision and mission to external audiences.
- Ensure that the firm is registered with relevant ranking bodies, as applicable.
- Help develop training programs for the organization’s business development team and will oversee external contractors as they work for the organization.
- Will increase the brand awareness of the firm and will manage work relationships with various associations as linked with the organization.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in business development, marketing or sales in legal practice.
- Must be proficient in software like Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to foster positive relationships with all individuals across the firm as well as clients
- Base salary: NGN100,000 - NGN150,000 (The salary will be paid on a plus bonus basis)
Note: The job is hybrid. The prospective candidate is expected to work onsite at least 3 to 4 times a week.