- Generating revenue for the organization.
- Identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- Ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a business development officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skill
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Using software’s related to company business Use of social media platforms to promote company business and reach a potential market
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Discussing and presenting company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients who require the company’s product and services.
- Going to potential client's site, able to peach, secure meeting for further presentation of services and products and must possess the attributes to close a sale.
- Must be articulate in speech and must have a good command of English.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Must be charming and people-oriented and must have a vast array of knowledge.
- Should be social media savvy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Experience: 2 – 6 years of experience
Age Range: 26 - 35years
Salary: Below 70,000naira with 5 -7.5% commission on sales
Minimum academic requirement: HND or BSC