- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited Federal, State, or Private university – minimum of the second class upper (i.e., 2:1).
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Must NOT be more than 27 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Smart, confident, attentive to details, and a quick learner.
- Computer Literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software/programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Customer service training or experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Location: Abuja and Lagos state.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 to 100,000 Monthly gross.