The role of agribusiness associate is to assist in developing and executing the marketing strategy for agriculture business. To succeed in this role, you would able to carry out market research, write proposals, increasing revenue, delivery of set loss ratio and claims management framework
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in developing the agribusiness line by generating new business and improving the performance of the existing business in line with the departmental targets.
- Represent the department and the company through market visits to clients, intermediaries, and branches.
- Assist in establishing market trends regarding agribusiness, product, rates, and service standards
- Conduct market research and explore opportunities presented by the market to develop innovative agribusiness products and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Liaison with the manager, and identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Assist in developing business plans and project proposals to the management, and clients for support in the implementation of departmental business objectives.
- Assist in developing and executing the marketing strategy for the agriculture business
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.