We are looking to hire an Aggregator Manager to join our Sales team. The successful hire is expected to take responsibility for managing and onboarding new Aggregators within assigned region. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for sales, good knowledge of people management, as well as having an existing network of aggregators.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboard aggregators who have a network of sub-agents
- Follow up with them to add new agents every month under them.
- Train them on onboarding and KYC process
- Train them on performance monitoring on our dashboards
- Monitor their performance for transactions and active terminals.
- Retrieve the POS terminals in case of non-performance.
- Timely resolution of issues, and complaints
- B.Sc in any discipline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work using Excel.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in agency banking.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.