Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Admin & Office
Our company is seeking an Administration Officer to supervise and manage the day-to-day administrative duties in the office. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional organizational and time management skills to accomplish all the tasks in a timely manner. You must also be very adept in common office equipment and computer applications. You should also be very good at interpersonal and communication as you will be interacting with people every day. You must be a team player as you will be supervising staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Keep track of the departmental activities.
- Ensure updated work reports and schedules of all subsidiaries.
- Arrange meetings, schedule appointments and provide reminders.
- Assist in the supervision of the firm’s day-to-day activities.
- Manage all existing clientele through regular communication with key contacts and help to answer any queries via email and telephone.
- Assist to update the company’s databases with new client information as well as helping to manage their accounts and records.
- Lead the planning, implementation and evaluation of performance and knowledge management activities across the organization including but not limited to developing training plans, coordinating annual goal setting, quarterly performance assessment and promotion activities.
- Coordinate learning and development efforts across the organization
- Process and record annual and casual leave for staff.
- Develop and ensure approval of the operating manual for administrative processes within the organization
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Produce official reports, presentations and briefs on official activities from various departments.
- Develop efficient documentation and organize a filing system for important confidential company documents.
- Assist with general administrative duties assigned at the time.
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that invoices are booked into the right account and timely payment of all invoices.
- Ensure timely preparation and distribution of monthly payroll, pay advice for employees and payment of regulatory deductions including contributory pension, health insurance, national housing fund, taxes etc.
- Perform quarterly audits, resolve discrepancies, and compute taxes.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Biological Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of proven work experience in administration, Human Resources/ learning and development or any similar role preferably within the life sciences sector.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the life science and biotechnology business.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Should have excellent written and speaking communication skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, competency and accuracy.
- Commitment to life-long learning and continuous improvement across the business domains
- Highly proficient time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters.
- Exemplary integrity, transparency and honesty.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- NGN 150,000 - NGN 200,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.