• Maintain a balance between client requests, agency team members and resources to get projects completed well and on time.
• Serve as primary client-facing planner on assigned accounts
• Develop deep understanding of assigned projects, category, and competitive set
• Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through presentation attendance
• Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trend spotting
• Bring specific knowledge, skills, and processes in strategic planning
3-4 years’ experience in planning, account management, creative, technology or consultative environment
B. A/B.Sc. in Business Administration, Legal service or Computer science
Effective Project planning & Management
Strategic content development.
Proficiency in the use of office Applications, Google Apps
Ability to use web-based project management tools (Slack, HubSpot) will be a great advantage.
Should have a strong analytical
Ability to multitask
Should have a good command of spoken English