We are looking for a Writer to focus on researching and writing about religion and how it has impacted Nigeria and Africa negatively. You must be irreligious, someone who does not conform to religion. Given the sensitivity, we will not employ a religious person for this position. Your research/writing will involve a lot of religious negativity. A writer/researcher who will look deep into their creative mind, connect with our foundation as a company, and come up with continuous organic content penned down in a very captivating manner, which we will then transform into short videos/plays and other content to feed our audiences on the various social media platforms, especially YouTube. The ideal candidate should be an ardent reader, have a flawless command of the English language (without putting up a fake foreign accent), be a creative writer, and have a great understanding of geopolitics, social media, and the entertainment industry. You will be given topics, some of which you will have to come up with yourself; this is where your creativity comes into play. The topics may not be about Nigeria. You will have a good understanding of social media. Be camera-friendly, as you may need to present some of your work on camera, in the studio and in public.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Research on religion and other belief systems.
- Topics may sometimes be provided to you.
- You should have a good knowledge of referencing, preferably APA.
- Write articles for the company's website as requested.
- Study the company's various social media platforms and see where to improve.
- Proofread already-posted content to see where possible mistakes may have occurred.
- Keep up-to-date with current affairs in Nigeria and around the world to create content and captions for our various social media platforms.
- Constantly digging into stories that may be suitable for our company.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Must be a Lagos resident.
- Some traveling may come in handy when we have documentaries and other short films involving leaving the office or even traveling at the company's expense.
- Knowledge of video editing tools would be ideal but not required.
- A working understanding of Microsoft Office
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.