Creative & Design
The job entails building and maintaining websites, mainly with WordPress. The ideal candidate should have up to 3 years post-graduate experience, good with WordPress design, the building of plugins, good with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.