We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. Should also have superior user interface design skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.