Web designers plan, create and code internet sites and web pages, many of which combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics and video clips. A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Designing the overall layout and aesthetic for websites.
- Coding webpages or entire websites
- Meeting with clients to review website templates or refine their designs,
- Running tests to preview layouts and website features web designer graphics
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.