We are seeking to employ a Warehouse Assistant to provide support in the Warehouse and Administrative Section of the organisation.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assist the Warehouse Officer in conducting daily, weekly, and monthly physical stock taking, reconciling variances; inputting data into the system
- Pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Maintain accurate filling records (both manually and electronically) of all inventory reports, stock take, delivery notes, and waybills.
- Update Inventory Stock BIN Cards as and when required
- Assist in the offloading of goods from containers/truck
- Be accountable to the customer for both quality and quantity of product that leaves the warehouse
- Observe health and safety standards; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe, and orderly condition and ensure general upkeep of warehouse, including regular maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Develop good working relationships with those on your team, as well as in other department
- Operate specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; ensure proper and routine maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in warehouse operations and activities.
- Maintain inventory
- Receive, issue, store and return warehouse stock and supplies
- Maintain accurate records of stock transactions.
- Work with a computer. Must be literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use electronic data capturing equipment/tools
- Utilize space efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of operating warehouse vehicles, machines, and equipment.
- Ability to lift, move, sort, and store products.
- Plan and schedule work.
- Maintain regular attendance