We're looking for passionate, proactive, and experienced virtual assistants. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with unwavering attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, all while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Create and curate engaging and visually appealing content for our social media
- Schedule and publish posts, manage social media content, monitor engagement and analytics, engage with community and activities that push growth for our brand
- Perform administrative tasks - creating presentation decks, data entry, research, developing strategies, organizing databases, etc
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a social media manager/VA or a similar role
- Has access to unlimited internet connection/usage
- Intermediate graphic design and video editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Preferred: familiar with tools like Notion, CapCut, Figma, and Photoshop (we use Notion to manage our tasks & data)
Remuneration: Excellent performance will be rewarded with bonuses and raises
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.