We are looking to hire a creative Video Editor with a background in media, art, communication, photography, videography, and/or technology.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to the post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proficiency in handling camera, studio lighting skill, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any discipline
- 3 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Must be able to use Adobe photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, and other related applications..
- Proficiency in other applications will be an added advantage.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Must be very active online
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.