Vector Art Graphics Designer
Creative & Design
AcademyStack.com is currently seeking a fully remote, highly creative and skilled graphics designer (entry level), with a specialty in vector art, to work with our marketing team to create vector and other graphics from various marketing content, personas and instruction materials on demand. Final year and recent grads allowed. Applicants must have already developed the skill set to work in a disciplined remote environment including: communication, time management and team operation skills. Additional on-the-job training is provided to all employees with regard to core skills, growth skill and personal development. There is no years of experience requirement, nor is there a restriction on the type of digital tools used. All accepted candidates will receive an email with our interview instructions.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Create visually appealing vector graphics and 'character turnarounds' that translate the company vision, task objectives and marketing content into compelling artwork.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to understand design requirements and goals from an artistic standpoint.
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Present design concepts to stakeholders and incorporate feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and software especially AI - training provided.
- Excellent proficiency using preferred design tools.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong communication and time-management skills.
- Very detailed oriented and has the ability to follow a team based process of delivery.
- A portfolio of past design projects showcasing your talent & skills in vector graphics over the past year.
Work Type: Remote
If you are a creative and skilled graphics designer with a passion for vector graphics, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity following these instructions:
- Emails to the wrong email address, with the wrong subject line or with the wrong content are automatically ignored
- No attachments should be sent alongside this email, only links.
- The deadline for applications is on July 1st 2023. No applications will be considered after this date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.