Goldtech computer academy
Research, Teaching & Training
We are seeking highly qualified and experienced Certified Ethical Hacking Instructor to train students on CEH at our training centers in Lagos. This is a part-time, onsite role and the ideal candidate must have an active and current Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and deliver training programs on ethical hacking to learners.
- Create course materials, lesson plans, and assessments.
- Foster an engaging and interactive learning environment.
- Evaluate student progress and provide feedback to students.
- Participate in program evaluation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Active and current Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
- Professional experience in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be living in Lagos and ready to resume immediately.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.