Paul Esther Consulting Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
Our Client a leading co-educational High School in the Ikeja area of Lagos State seeks to recruit a self-driven, qualified, and competent individual to fill this position. Subjects include Economics, Mathematics/Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics, English Language/Literature, Biology, and Science teacher for primary school. The Graduate Trainee Teachers Program is a training and development initiative targeted at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any of the above subjects.
- A degree awarded in education will be an added advantage
- Minimum of second-class lower degree
- Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
- Maximum of 26 years of age
- Student-centered instructional skills
- Strong relational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proven Christian Value.
- Applicants will undergo training for a period of Six (6) Months
- Selected candidates will be equipped with the tools and teaching techniques of modern teaching.
- Each trainee will be equipped to function in modern classrooms.
- Trainee will be deployed within Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.