Timvic Nigeria Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
Our institution is a well-established provider of educational services. As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging a highly motivated individual with a passion for impacting knowledge in all Natural Science, Technology, Arts, and Social Science subjects at the primary and secondary levels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of BA/BSC in any discipline relevant to teaching at primary and secondary schools. Preference will be given to those with BA/BSC Education.
- Should have a passion for teaching and mentoring at both primary and secondary levels.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience teaching in a well-structured private institution.
- Good communication skills.
Location: Candidates preferred within the Ipaja/ Baruwa area in the Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.