Cedar Crest International School
Research, Teaching & Training
Cedar Crest International School, Mbora, Abuja is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the role of a teacher for the nursery and primary school.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Studying, understanding, and following the vision/mission of the school
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the school foundation program as a framework;
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning;
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Establish and enforce rules of behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to the entire class or small groups;
- Teaching all areas of the nursery/primary curriculum;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of nursery/primary-age pupils;
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
- Motivating pupils with the enthusiastic and imaginative presentation;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Providing feedback to Head Teacher, Management, and parents/custodians on a pupil's progress as when due
- Keeping up-to-date school records and meeting deadlines
- Imparting knowledge in the three domains i.e. Cognitive, Affective, and Psychometry
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings, and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Training and teaching learners to the point of being able to favorably compete with others nationally and internationally
- Teaching phonics, diction, and related subjects.
- Participating actively in all areas of the school programme.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.