We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of administrative tasks for the Company
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of clients outfits according to client needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather information from clients to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Gives report on general administrative activities at the end of the month stating challenges, areas we need to work on, staff needs etc.
- Collate cash and POS sales daily
- Update inventory/stock software with purchases, sales and usage information
- Maintain and update a debtors and creditors register
- Bank all cash sales on Wednesdays and Friday weekly or at agreed cash handling limit
- Prepare and share reports on debtors/creditors, POS/cash sales, material usage and customer orders with CEO/Operations Manager weekly
- Send out Invoice and receipts to customers with relevant details for confirmation
- Oversee periodic provision of utilities and company subscriptions
- Record and update production, sales and store records of ready to wear outfits records
- Maintain and organize the hard and soft files of the company
- Design and produce reports as requested by CEO/Operational Manager
- Carry out any other functions that may be determined necessary and communicated to you by the Operations manager and Founder
- Experience in business administration or logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills
- Good customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skill
Remuneration: NGN 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.