ITOHAN MEMORIAL ACADEMY
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking for a committed Subject Teacher in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and ICT to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, e-notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- No Experience required
- Minimum academic qualification of an NCE
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of LMS.
Work Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Location: Benin City
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 55,000
- Accommodation available.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.