1. Perform research on current industry trends and audience preferences
- Identify and Seek collaboration with Influencers and bloggers on behalf of Skin Esthetique that guarantees great ROI
2. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Create weekly newsletter tailored to specific Skin Esthetique Audience.
- Research and stay on top of current trends, topics to create captivating and engaging content that is in line with the brand goal, culture, and theme.
- Use keyword search in creating content to ensure wide reach. (Blog, newsletter and social media post)
- Coordinate the weekly recording, editing of the Skin mastery series and sharing on YouTube and other platforms
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams i.e., marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency by requesting all materials needed to generate great content and achieve a common goal for the business.
- Teach, monitor the social media supporting staff to ensure business goals are achieved as projected.
- Communicate with followers, answers DM respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Create Facebook and Instagram ads that will ensure a good ROI
- Be available, weekly, biweekly, or monthly as required and agreed with the management to create the social media calendar and content.
- Collaborate with the online strategist to ensure the website and all social media handles are in synch for optimum visibility
- Make changes or immediate updates to the website for sales or other relevant information to achieve business goals.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiar with graphics design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Deep understanding of the professional Skin industry and a willingness to learn.
- A keen interest in the vision and goal of the business.
- Digital marketing certification or its equivalent.
- Commitment to continuous learning and skills improvement.
Key Performance Indicator
The effectiveness of this position will be assessed based on the following:
- Quality of followers’ engagement with each post.
- ROI on Ads done.
- The rate of conversion of followers and leads into paying clients.
- Brand awareness
- Number of profiles visits, shares and saves for posts
- Number following gained monthly
- To increase brand visibility and awareness.
- To stay top of mind for any Skincare enthusiast
- To be recognized as a professional skincare brand to go to for treatment and information
- To increase traffic and engagement to our website and all social media handle.
- To increase our followers to 10,000 followers in six months.
- To reach our monthly financial goal of four million monthly
- To collaborate with bloggers and influencers to achieve our set goals