Social and Economic Teacher
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Teaching Social Studies and Economics to Primary 4,5,6 pupils and JSS 1 and JSS 2 students.
- Developing and planning Social Studies and Economics teaching strategies.
- Implementing teaching lessons according to the grade levels.
- Developing teaching materials and teaching aids.
- Performing administrative tasks if needed.
- Paying extra attention to struggling students.
- Preparing assessments like examinations and tests.
- Conducting innovative sessions for students.
- Preparing lessons as per the educational curriculum.
- Taking feedback from the students as well as parents.
- Organizing fun activities and events.
- Maintaining reports for future reference.
- Attending parents-teachers conferences as and when required.
- Researching various teaching methods and materials.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- 3 years experience working as a Social Studies and Economics teacher or teaching Social Studies and Economics
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage tasks as per the priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working and reliable individual.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.