You must be an energetic, organized, and passionate person excited
for the opportunity to be on the ground floor of Africa’s next FinTech standout
product and team.
● 4+ years of relevant experience selling in the fast pace fintech, eCommerce, or SaaS space across the African continent, special consideration for international B2B and merchant experience.
● Is not afraid of competition when selling a stellar product in the global eCommerce + retail market.
● Strong effective communication over email, text, and calls, leading with an empathetic, consultative approach that is strategic. One that earns client’s trust, interest, and investment in Klasha to acquire customers across Sub-Saharan Africa.
● Has a book of contacts with retailers, eCommerce sites, and brands spanning Africa, MENA, US, and the UK. Or, confidence and extensive experience working with international SMB and Mid-market international clients, in the US, UK, EMEA, and APAC.
● Has been a founding member at a startup on the ground in Nigeria or across the continent before. Ready for the opportunity to take that on -can hit the ground running, get their hands dirty, and can think quickly within ambiguity to build with our founding team.
● Comfortable and excited to work with a global, young team working across timezones and geographies.
● French language proficiency is an added plus.