A fast Growth Christian School in Gwarimpa Abuja, seeks competent and passionate Educators. The school has been in existence for 10 years and is currently expanding. If you are young and energetic professional who desire to work in a professional environment, with high standards , ethics and growth expectations please apply today
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Engage in learning activities for individuals or groups of children, either for in-person or online learning.
- Develop appropriate learning plans for individual/group sessions for physical classes in schools during the week and at the center on Saturdays.
- Inspire and mentor children to engage in productive activities like reading, writing, and speaking.
- Assist pupils in the use of resources including IT.
- Maintain pupils’ interests and motivation.
- Support individual education plans.
- To be aware of pupils’ problems, achievements, and progress and report to the Educational Director.
- Establish a constructive relationship with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the Instructor.
- Monitor pupils’ responses to learning activities and record achievement/progress as directed.
- Provide regular feedback to parents on pupils’ achievements, progress, and problems.
- Participate in training, other learning activities, and performance development as required.
- HND/B.Ed /B.A(Ed)/PGDE in relevant subject
- 2-4 years of cognate experience
- Honest, God-fearing, passion-driven, and strong work ethics
- TRCN certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Cambridge/IGCSE is highly preferred
- Experience in teaching English language at the senior secondary level is required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.