Senior Instructor (STEM Education)
Young Engineers Edutainment Ltd
Research, Teaching & Training
Young Engineer is looking for experienced, smart, creative, dynamic and Innovative instructors from all backgrounds to teach Robotics, bricks building and Coding classes where students are introduced to a range of STEM concepts while being given the tools to unlock their creativity and their problem-solving skills. Do you like working with children? How about coding and building with Bricks? Are you passionate about educational enrichment and STEM education for children and teenagers to learn the world works? If so, then this may be your dream job!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work independently and be self-motivated
- Able to establish and maintain healthy relationships through communication with all Young Engineers staff, management, school partners, directors, parents, guardians and students.
- Able to quickly and tactfully respond to questions/concerns from parents, schools and clients.
- Able to instill calm during high energy classroom situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Current or previous role as Science, ICT or DT Teacher with experience in curriculum and lesson planning would be highly considered but not mandatory.
- Experience in coding and robotics would be an added advantage
- Must pass all background and health tests as a condition of employment
Work Schedule: Mondays to Friday, occasional weekend hours
- Full Time
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 100,000 Monthly. Excludes overtime and other performance bonuses
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and cover letter, (Incomplete applications without cover letter wouldn't be considered) using the Job Title : 'Senior STEM Instructor, Port Harcourt' as subject of the email.
Application deadline: 28th May, 2023.
Only successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women."
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.